Services & Support
Youville Assisted Living communities are wonderful options for seniors who wish to stay as active and independent as possible,while having access to needed services and support.
Youville offers residents a warm, caring community and socialization that is built into the everyday experience. Residents maintain their privacy and have opportunities to pursue independent activities.
Built-in services and amenities include:
- Private studio and one-bedroom apartments complete with kitchenette and spacious bathroom
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily — family and guests are always welcome
- Access to assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Resident parking
- 24-hour staffing
- Wellness nurse on site
- Access to transportation for personal and medical appointments
- Personal emergency response system
Respite or short-term stays are available. Fully-furnished respite apartments are often a perfect solution following a hospitalization, or as an initial transition period for someone moving from out of state.